Consider how to set the scale of the page in the default browser and how to quickly increase or decrease the scale on the current page / website
Many users experience inconvenience when viewing some sites - small font, or vice versa large font. The same applies to pictures and other content. Either does not suit the current level of the scale of all pages on different sites. You can configure one Scale for all sites by default And it will be constant until you want to return it again or change it. Additionally, it will be possible to change the scale on specific sites, the browser will remember it and will be used in the future constantly .
Initially in all browsers, the default scale is 100%. For example, you changed the default scale and made it 120%, and for the site Dtsinfo. Set the scale of 110%. Next closed all pages, closed the browser. Re-open the browser and all New sites will open with scale 120% , and site Dtsinfo. - will open with a scale 110% . Convenient, isn't it?
Next is given detailed instructions , as Increase scale in the browser or as Reduce scale In the browser, make it default , and also change the scale for individual pages.
How to change the default scale in the browser for all sites
How to change the default scale in Yandex browser
Open Browser settings « ≡ "And select the" Settings »
Next you get into the browser settings, where you need to scroll the right area to the section " Sites " Either choose the left section " Sites "And you immediately get into this section.
And here you choose a convenient you Scale pages which will be used on all newly open tabs default .
Close this tab (Browser: // Settings) - all changes will be saved automatically.
Being in this section, you can also resize Font by default !
The browser also remembers the scale for individual tabs that you asked them separately. So for example, all sites will open with the default scale as you specified, and certain sites will open with the scale that you installed forcibly. And it is very convenient.
If you open the tab " Site settings ",
That in it you can see a list of sites for which you installed different scale
How to change the default scale in Google Chrome
Open Browser settings « ⋮ »In the upper right corner and select the" Settings »
Next you get into Settings and browser management where you need to scroll the right domain to the section " Appearance " You can also choose from the left section " Appearance ", And immediately get into the desired section.
Here in the string " Scaling page »You set comfortable for your eyes Scale pages which will be used on all newly open tabs default . Close this tab (Chrome: // Settings), all changes will be saved automatically.
You can also change here font size default.
This browser, like the previous one, remembers the scales of the pages set by you for specific pages (you can set the scale for each page separately and the browser will remember it for future use).
How to change the default scale in the Mozilla Firefox browser
Open Browser menu « ≡ "(The right upper corner of your browser) and select the" Settings »
In section " Maintenance »Scroll to item" Language and appearance ". Install the necessary Scale by default For all sites. Installing Chekbox " Only text "Scale will change only for text. Create this tab (About: Preferences) - All changes will be saved automatically.
Being here, you can also change the font, size and color of the default text.
How to change the default scale in Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge browser
Internet Explorer updated and now it is called Microsoft Edge.
Open Parameters and other «⋯"(Alt + F) in the upper right corner of the browser and select the" Options »
On the left, select the section " Appearance "And in the right window, set the required Scale by default For all sites. Below you can also change the size and itself Font by default .
After closing this window (Edge: // Settings / Appearance), the new settings will be saved automatically.
Microsoft Edge - updated and has changed very much for the better. It became much more convenient and functional. Many of you will have to do!
How to change the default scale in Opera browser
Open " Simple setup " In the upper right corner of the browser, scroll to the bottom and select the " Go to browser settings »
Scroll to the section " Registration "And install the required Scale by default For all sites.
In the same section, you can also change " Font size "And" Set fonts "
After closing this window with the settings (Opera: // Settings), the new settings will be saved automatically.
How to quickly change - increase or decrease the scale for the website
Consider how you can reduce и Increase Separate websites , they are tabs.
Using hot keys to change scale:
In almost all browsers acts the same keyboard shortcut, for instant / quickly changing website scale, it is also a web page:
By pressing and holding " Ctrl »Press the" ➕"- increases the scale of the page;
By pressing and holding " Ctrl »Press the" ➖"- Reduces the scale of the page.
How to quickly increase and reduce the scale of the website using the mouse wheel:
The fastest and most convenient way to change the website page.
Hold down the key Ctrl "Screw the mouse wheel up or down: Ctrl + Up - increases the scale of the page; Ctrl + Way down - Reduces the scale of the page.
Convenient and fast, right!
How to change the scale for a separate website in the browser through the menu - Scale Management
Yandex Browser - website scale management
Open Browser settings « ≡ "And at the top level you will see the current scale. Pushing +" or " —»Install the new page scale.
By clicking on the center of the center you will return the scale to the default value - 100%.
In the address bar on the right by clicking on the zoom icon (magnifying glass plus), you can view the current scale and clicking on the " Reset »Install a 100% scale.
Google Chrome - website scale management
Open Browser settings « ⋮ "In the upper right corner and in the" Scale string ", change the scale of clicking on" +"(Zoom in scale) or" —"(Reduce scale).
In the address bar on the right, by clicking on the magnifying glass with a plus, you can watch the current level of scaling. Here, by clicking on " +"And" —»You can also change the current scale. Click on the "button" Reset "To change the scale of 100%.
Mozilla Firefox - website scale management
Open Browser menu « ≡ "(The right upper corner of your browser) and in the" Scale string "change the scale of clicking on" +"(Zoom in scale) or" —"(Reduce scale).
By clicking on the number with the scale installed, you set the default scale - 100%.
You can also observe the current scale and reset it by default (by pressing it) in the address bar on the right.
Microsoft EDGE - website scale management
Open Parameters and other «⋯"(Alt + F) in the upper right corner of the browser and set the required scale of the page in the string" Scale " Pushing +"And" —»Install the new page scale.
In the address bar on the right by clicking on the scaling icon, you can view the current level of scaling. Also reduce it, increase or reset at 100%.
Opera - website scalation management
In this browser fast You can change the scale only , through Ctrl и Wheels scroll mouse and also using a combination of keys: Ctrl - " +"And" —»
In the address bar on the right by clicking on the scaling icon, you can see the current zoom level. You can reset the default 100%, increase or decrease the current web page.
We often meet questions - how to increase the font in contact, in classmates and on other sites. After reading this article you can do it yourself!
We reviewed with you all methods of management (changes) The scale of pages for all popular web browsers .
Take care of your health and vision, set up the scale of viewing pages for your web browser so that it is comfortable to your eyes!
How to Reduce Screen Scale
In this lesson, I will show how to reduce the scope of the screen on the computer. We will learn how to change the font in Windows in different ways: through the screen resolution, settings of the desktop icons, using the keyboard.
Method 1: Configure screen resolution
Using this method, you can reduce all items in your computer immediately: menu items, badges, windows, etc.
1. Right-click on the desktop and select "Screen Settings".
2. In the display settings, specify the appropriate value. It is advisable to choose the recommended one.
On a note . The more resolution, the less the size of the icons and other elements will be.
For example, the computer is set to 1680x1050. To change it, click on the "Resolution".
The top menu has a value of 1920x1080 and it is recommended that it is recommended. This means that the system automatically determined the appropriate resolution. By clicking on it with the left mouse button, the screen size will immediately configure the monitor parameters.
Here is a visual example, where the inappropriate value is configured:
Blurry icons and taskbar and large. And if you pull the windows, they flicker and blur. It affects vision, and makes work at the computer inconvenient.
But the recommended meaning is:
Icons and taskbar are smooth, the screen does not break - everything works as it should be.
Pay attention to the "Changing the size of the text, applications and other elements". It is located above the "Resolution" item and depends on it, how items will look like in Windows 10.
1. Right-click on the desktop and select "Screen Resolution".
2. In terms of "Resolution", set the recommended value. Usually it is the top.
On a note . The greater the value, the less in the end item will be: icons, menus, etc..
3. To apply the parameters, click "OK".
Pay attention to the "Make text and other elements greater than or less" item. With it, you can also configure the screen scale.
Method 2: Reduce badges on the desktop
It happens, permission is set correctly, but the icons on the screen are still too large. For example, such:
To reduce them, right-click on the desktop and select "View". From the additional list, select "Ordinary Icons".
Immediately after this, the icons on the desktop will decrease.
If you want to make them even less, select "Minor Icons".
How to change the scale of the page on the Internet
Using the keyboard
It is possible to reduce the scope of pages on the Internet using the keyboard keys. To do this, just click on Ctrl And without letting it, a button with a sign –(minus). It is usually located at the top, next to the number 0.
An example of a decrease:
And increase the size of the text can be through Ctrl и +(a plus).
An example of an increase:
In this way, you can reduce or increase the size of the text not only in the articles, but also on social networks: VC, classmates, Facebook.
On a note . You can also enlarge and reduce the Internet pages using a mouse on the mouse. To do this, click on Ctrl and without releasing, screw the wheel. And to reset the scale, that is, return it to the default value, press Ctrl and the number 0.
Through browser settings
You can still change the font through the browser settings - the program in which you open sites.
Google Chrome. . Click on the three-point icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
Click on icons - и +In terms of "Scale", you can adjust the size of the text and other items on the page.
Yandex browser . In the upper right corner, near the closing and folding windows icons, there is a three-lines icon. Click on it with the left mouse button.
A pop-up window will open, where you can change the font through + и -On the panel.
Mozilla Firefox. . In the upper right corner of the program there is an icon with three lines. Click on it with left mouse button.
The pop-up window opens, at the top of which you can reduce or increase the font, click on icons - и +.
Opera. . Click on the upper left icon "Menu" or "O". A pop-up window will open, where the size settings will be.
Press on + и -You can change the scale of the page.
How to change the scale in Word and Excel
To change the scale in Word or Excel, click on icons + и -In the lower right window.
You can also click on the% icon in the same window - there are many options for change.
You can also reduce or zoom in scale through the View tab in the top panel.
To regulate, use the tools in the middle of the menu:
- Scale - Opens the settings similarly to pressing the% icon in the lower right corner.
- one hundred% - Returns the default document.
- One page - Customizes the size of editing one page.
- Several pages - Shares the document on the two-page mode for the convenience of checking the text at once in two windows.
- By the width of the page - Customizes the document on the full width of the window.
If the screen resolution does not change
It happens that you are all configured correctly, and the screen resolution is not saved, but returns to its original value. Or the system does not allow the value at all.
1. Check the video driver settings.
Click the right mouse button on the computer icon and select Management.
The computer control panel opens. Select Device Manager.
Open the video "Video adapter" - Your video card will be shown in it. If the driver is installed, the model will be indicated.
If the video card is displayed normally , Look everything in order in the driver settings. To do this, click the right mouse button on the scratch of the desktop and select "NVIDIA control panel".
This item may be called in a different way, for example, "graphic characteristics". It depends on what your video card is in your computer.
Check the resolution settings in the "Display" menu → "Resolution". Try to set the recommended value.
If the video card is displayed as a "basic video adapter" or it is marked with an exclamation mark icon So the driver is not installed or problems have arisen with it.
To fix it is necessary to download the correct video driver. But first you need to know the video card model. To do this, use the free GPU-Z program. You can download it from the official site.
Next you need to download and install drivers from the manufacturer's website:
If you have a laptop, you can download the driver from the official site of the computer manufacturer. For example, if you have ASUS, then through the site asus.com. To do this, enter a laptop model in the search string - usually it is written on the sticker on the front or reverse side.
2. Check your computer for viruses.
You can do this with the free utility Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
If, after that, the driver will refuse to work, most likely, the problem is in the video card itself.
Posted by: Ilya Kurbanov
Many confident and active Internet users noticed that on some sites, the content is too removed or approached. To make it convenient to view information on the page, you have to think about how to bring closer or decrease the yandex browser scale. In fact, all web browsers built on Chromium (Blink) have similar ways to change scaling. True, it only concerns hot keys, and the remaining methods are different. All ways to scaling pages will talk in this review.
What is the scale in Yandex Browser
Scale is the proportion of content that covers the screen without scrolling the contents. The browser window can accommodate both several lines of text or a pair of pictures and entire page information and dozens of pictures. What does it depend on? From the size of any element on our screen.
Quite often, sites are inconvenient: the text is badly visible, you have to look closely to consider information, or on the contrary - the font is very large. In both cases, discomfort is created when using this content. Can we somehow affect it? Of course, zooming for this and invented.
We can at any time to change the scale of the page in the Yandex browser in a large or smaller side. In practice, this means that the contents of the tab approaches or distinguishes.
5 ways to increase the scale of the page in Yandex browser
There are 5 available methods to increase the scale, thereby expanding and increasing the height of the entire content in the window. Each of them will consider separately.
Method 1: Through the keyboard key combination
This is a simple option that allows you to increase the scale in the browser yandex only with the keyboard. Only 2 buttons need to use it. Ctrl and "+" . First clamp the key Ctrl , and then once press the button " +"
Useful! We can use both the keyboard key on the digital keyboard and a similar button on the alphanumeric unit.
With each pressing of the combination, approach one step is happening:
It will not work anymore, 500% is the maximum scale of scaling.
Method 2: With mouse
This is another combination of hot keys, which requires the participation of the mouse wheel and keyboard keys - Ctrl. To take advantage of the method, clamp Ctrl and scroll up the wheels up. For each division of scrolling, approach one step.
This is the best way, since your hands are most of the time on the keyboard and the mouse, do not have to make extra televitations. The method is good at the speed of approximation, just for a couple of scrolling we can reach the maximum approximation.
Method 3: From the browser menu
Enlarge the page in the Yandex browser and via the menu:
- Go to the target site.
- Press the menu button, it is located on the left of the "Collapse" key.
- We find the record "100%", and on both sides of it - plus and minus. We click on the button with a plus the required number of times.
Method 4: Through the web browser settings
On the settings page, we can also specify the scale of the pages, but this parameter responds to the general content scaling in the browser. The method is suitable for people with weak vision, which the standard text size on most tabs does not fit. It also comes in handy owners of small monitors.
Important! Scale setting on a specific page above the hierarchy than the general scaling parameter. This means that if we set a 125% approach on one site, and the total scale is 150%, the "personal" setting will always be applied to this web resource - 125%.
How to bring content to all sites:
- Open the Yandex web browser menu and click on the "Settings" element.
- Sheets list to the section "Sites", where we find the item "Page Scale".
- Press the value called the point and select the appropriate parameter from the drop-down list.
Method 5: By means of the Windows tool - "Lup"
All modern versions of Windows have several functions, the so-called "specials. Opportunities ", among which and the magnifier. With it, we can bring closer image in any application even 15 times. The lack of a method is that the approximation settings are not saved to the Yandex browser. After closing the application, the scaling disappears, and the coverage of the content returns to the source value.
To run the tool, clamp WIN. and then click on the key " +" The panel appears next to the parameters of the approximation and settings. Already the mouse we can bring the content to the desired value.
How to Reduce Screen Scale in Yandex Browser
Reduce the window of the Yandex browser can be the same way as they brought it into the past sections of the material. The only exception is the Windows Magnifier, it does not possess such functionality. Since there are some changes in the implementation of methods, consider each method individually, but very briefly.
How to reduce the page in the Yandex web browser:
- Press the key combination Ctrl and " –";
- Click button Ctrl And twist the wheel of the mouse towards yourself;
- Open the browser menu and click on the " –";
- Go to the "settings" of the browser through the menu and in the "Scale page" set up to 100%.
Interesting! Reduce pages in Yandex Browser can only be fixed. In total, the web browser has 7 reduction scales: 90%, 80%, 75%, 67%, 50%, 33%, 25%.
How to reset web page scale parameters
We already know all ways to change the scale into the Yandex web browser, but remains some mystery how to return the coverage of content to the original value. Yes, we can simply reduce or increase the scale, having done manually back to 100%. In fact, not every reader will be able to determine, now it is worth capturing the image in mode 90%, 100% or 110%. There are a couple of much more easily ways to return the scaling parameters.
How to reset scale settings:
- Through the "smart string". If there is no standard coverage, the magnifying glass icon appears in the search bar. We can click on this icon (located on the right side of the string) and click on the "Reset" button;
- With the help of "Site Settings". All scale settings for individual sites are stored in a special section of the Yandex web browser. When you re-download the website, the browser uses those parameters that are saved in this section. We can reset the wrong data through the "Settings" menu. Under the page of page scales, there is a "Site Setting" button. After clicking on the button, the list displays the list with all applications. We carry the cursor to unnecessary settings and click on the "Delete" button.
Now we know all ways to increase and reduce the scale into the Yandex browser, it remains only to set up sites for yourself. On a small screen or with poor eyesight, it is better to bring the picture to the picture. If the screen is large, and the vision does not fail, the release of the website will help you see more without scrolling the page.
We are all somehow daily using computers every day. Every day we spend hours in browsers or similar applications. Did you notice that you see a bad text, peer and strain your eyes? You are not alone in this. Fortunately, in all popular browsers, as well as programs, you can increase the scale. This means that you will see all the contents of the program better and more clear.
There are cases when some elements in the browser or the program are too large and you are extremely difficult to use the program because of this. Then it is necessary to reduce the scale of the workspace. You yourself can choose how specifically the scale you will be more convenient to use.
How to reduce Screen Scale in Yandex browser
It is quite simple to implement it. There is a fully universal method that is suitable for most browsers of programs and other applications. You will need a working keyboard and mouse to use it. All you need to do is:
- Click the "Ctrl" key, which is traditionally in the lower left corner of the keyboard.
- Not releasing the "Ctrl" key Rotate your mouse wheel forward if you want to bring the image, or back, if you want to remove it.
Note! You can use the mouse wheels, but the "+" or "-" button on your keyboard. The effect will be absolutely the same.
To increase or decrease the scale of the page, use the keyboard key "Ctrl +" + "or" Ctrl + "-"
In most popular browsers, you will see how the scale changes, and you get much better to see a picture or more convenient to use the computer.
But if for some reason you could not use this way, then we will separately consider each browser and some programs to accurately find a solution to the problem.
Scale change in browsers
We will analyze specific cases of changes in the browsers. It is in such programs that people often read books, leafing the tapes of social networks - other words work with elements that require changes in scale. In all popular browsers, this process is like something like that itself is very simple.
Note! By default, the scale of 100% is set in all browsers.
Let's start with this browser and wonder 3 ways to change the scale of the page in it.
- Being on the page you want to enlarge, click on three small strips in the right corner of the screen. This is a browser settings.
Click on three small strips in the right corner of the screen
- A small list of settings will appear. There will be a strip of scale, in the center you see the current value, and the keys are located on the sides, with which the scale of the page can be changed.
At the very beginning, we will see a string with a scale size, press "+" to increase, to reduce "-"
On a note! Remember also about the universal method with the "Ctrl" key, which you can apply and thereby change the scale.
To another method, you can attribute a change in the entire browser. That is, changing the scale of the screen, not a particular village.
- Click on three points in the right corner of the screen and open the settings.
Click on three small strips in the right corner of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Show Additional Settings".
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Show Additional Settings"
- We find the item "Web content", and under it the ability to change scale. Click on the numeric value of the scale, a list appears in which we will choose the desired value.
We find the item "Web content", click on the numerical value of the scale and choose the right scale from the list
Important! Please note that this scale will be displayed absolutely on all sites and even after restarting the program.
- On the right side of the workspace will find a three-point icon - this is a browser settings icon. Click on it.
Press three points in the upper right corner of the browser
- A rather impressive list will open. The line of interest will be in the middle of this list, go directly to it.
Go to the line "Scale"
- The regulatory process here is organized in the same way as in the browser from Yandex. If you want to increase the scale, then click on the plus to the right of the line.
To increase the scale, click on the "+" icon
- If you want to reduce the size of the page content, then click on the minus to the left of the string with the amount of interest.
To reduce the scale, press the "-" icon
Similarly, the scale changes in this browser. To change, you need:
- Open the browser and click on the strips in the right corner of the screen.
In the upper right corner, click on three stripes, going to the browser settings
- The menu falls out again in which we find the scale "scale" and change its meaning to we need.
At the very beginning I will see a line scale
To reduce the scale, click on "-", to increase - on "+"
Here in the process of changing the scale appear differences:
- Click on the gear in the right corner of the browser.
Click on the gear in the right corner of the browser
- You will see the "scale" line. It is realized not as in other browsers. There are no two buttons - plus and minus on the sides. The current value of the scale is written in brackets. Click on this line.
We carry the mouse on the line "Scale"
- A list appears from which we can choose the value proposed by the browser. For example, 200%.
Click on the scale you need
- In order to ask the number you need to find the line "special", which is under all other values.
To set your meaning, open the item "Special"
- Click on it. A window will appear in which you can set the scale you need.
We enter the required value, click "OK"
The scale of the page has changed by clicking on the gear icon. We will see what the scale is established.
Interesting! Internet Explorer turned out to be the only browser in the list, which has a scale of defaults 150%.
In the process of changing the scale in this browser, there were also some differences. You will need:
- Open the browser, and already in the upper left corner find the "Opera" logo. By clicking on it, you will receive a list of settings. Including the scale.
Click on the opera logo
- In this browser, the scale is implemented with a line, on the sides of which the zoom and decrease buttons are located, and the current value is written on the line itself.
In the "Scale" paragraph for an increase, click the "+" icon, to reduce the "-" icon
This browser is different from all other, including a way to change the scale.
- Here we first need to turn on the scale change mode. We will make it a combination of special keys "Command + Option + 8".
- Next, change the scale for more or smaller. Depending on what we need. "Command + Option +" + "or" Command + Option + "-" respectively.
- You can change the scale and clicking on the page icon at the top of the browser by clicking on the list to "change the scale".
Click on the icon, as shown in the picture
We bring the mouse to "Change Scale", select the required parameter
Interesting! All of the above instructions for changing the scale are relevant not only for ordinary computers, but also for laptops. The algorithm of action there will be the same.
How to return the source scale
Consider the example of the Yandex browser. What to do, if the page is too much, and now it has become inconvenient to use it. Of course, you can simply similarly reduce the scale, for example, using the CTRL key combination + "+". But there is another way:
- Open the browser settings and leafs to the "Personal Data" section.
Click on three strips, then to "Settings"
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Show Additional Settings"
- Click on the "Content Settings" button and leaf at the bottom, up to the "Scale" button.
In the "Personal Data" section, click on the "Content Settings" tab
Leafing down and find the item "Scale", click on the "Set" button
- Click on it, a page that contains all changes on various pages of the browser will appear. You can enjoy the change of change and click on the cross. After that, the scale on the selected page will return to the original.
Press the cross to remove the scale of the Yandex browser scale, then press the "Finish" button
Read also useful information in the article - "How to change the font in Yandex browser."
Logging in Microsoft Word
In the text editor, it is very important to consider all the elements of the interface, as well as the text itself. To do this, sometimes you need to increase the scale.
This program has two ways to change scale. It is worth noting that both methods work well as on Word 2010 and on more modern versions.
The first way. Using the scale in the right corner of the screen
As soon as you open Word, an empty white workspace will appear on the screen:
- In the lower right corner you can find a scale that is responsible for the scale. No additional actions for its appearance do not need. She will be there.
Open the WORD document, in the lower right corner we find the slider regulating the page
- Move the slider depending on the scale you need and enjoy comfortable work.
Move the slider to the right or left to increase or decrease the scope of the document page
The second way. In the "View" tab
- At the top of the workspace, the "File" tab, insert, and so on. It is quite simple to notice them. The latter, or one of the latter, will be the "View" tab. Go to it.
In the menu, open the View tab
- And we find the "Scale" button. When you click on it, a window will appear in which you can specify the scale you need for normal operation.
Click on the "Scale" icon
To select a scale, click on the desired item or enter an arbitrary value in the corresponding field
Changing the Screen Scale Computer
There are cases when it does not suit the scale, not in a specific browser or program, but in general, in the whole computer. There is a way out of this situation, you will need:
- Go to the "Control Panel" through the "Start" menu.
In the "Start" menu, open the "Control Panel"
- Choose there Item "Screen" and go to it.
In the "View" category, set "large icons", we find and open the section "Screen"
- In the window that opens, you can find kinds of scale. Select you need, greater or smaller and enjoy more comfortable use of the computer.
We put a tick on a suitable scale, press "Apply"
So, we found out that changing the scale in browsers and programs is not so difficult. This can be done to everyone. After that, you can finally begin to enjoy working at a computer, and not peeled and read into the text.
Video - How to Enlarge / Reduce Page Scale in Yandex Browser
Did you like the article? Save not to lose!
Not many users know How to reduce screen scale on a computer. Such information can be quite useful, not only in situations where the site interface or program makes it difficult to read or need to increase the object to consider. It often happens that the user itself accidentally increases or reduces the scope of the screen, and how to return it to the original position does not know. Therefore, we will consider in more detail the issue of scaling within the browser and the PC screen as a whole.
Balance reduction in popular browsers
When the user knows exactly how to change the scale of the screen image, the process takes at a minimum of time and runs literally in two mouse clicks. Let's look in detail the question of how to scale the screen in the browser.
This browser is one of the most popular and installed almost on each PC. In order to increase the images when working with this program, follow these steps.
- Click on the menu icon. It is located in the upper right corner and is a sandwich of three horizontal lines or three points located vertically in each other. In some cases, the menu button can be moved by the user to another place, but it does not change. If the manipulations with the interface were not performed, then you need to search immediately after the address bar.
- In the menu that opens, find the ZOOM section if you have a not Russified version of the program. If the Russian-speaking interface, the menu item will be called "Scale".
- Opposite the parameter there are buttons to increase "+" or decrease "-", as well as the current scaling state in the percentage ratio. Depending on the need to increase or decrease the current value.
Thus, you can adjust the size of the view inside the browser in any direction.
Another browser, which is no less popular among users, in mostly the fact that it positions itself as an independent software.
- We find the menu button. It is also located in the upper right corner, if the user has not set up the interface in its preferences. It looks the same as in the last example: a sandwich of three horizontal strips.
- The menu of this browser is displayed as icons. At the top of the menu zone, permissible actions are located (copy, pasted, cut), and directly under them the changes and the current value of the scale. They also look as "+" and "-" icons.
- Pressing the appropriate buttons, adjust the scale in the desired way.
Thus, this browser also does not cause a user of difficulties and the question of How to Reduce Screen Scale on Computer It is solved quite simple.
Another popular browser, which is more often used by PC owners who do not want to establish an additional software and use the standard offers of OS developers.
In this case, the algorithm is no different from the previous ones. It is enough to open a menu that is by default immediately after the address bar and adjust the scale by clicking on "+" or "-" depending on the needs. Since we solve the question of how to reduce the scope of the screen, accordingly, in this case, you need to press the reduction button. In old versions of the browser, the user is invited to choose and set the value of the percentage specified by the system.
As you know, this browser is "native" for Apple devices. To reduce the image size in the browser, it is enough to press the Command button on the keyboard and hold it down "+" or "-", depending on the required action.
How to Reduce Screen Scale on Computer with different OS
Often, the magnified screen scale becomes a consequence of the system failure, in this case it is enough just to restart the device and everything will return to the previous form. However, if this approach does not solve the problem, then, most likely, the user accidentally changed the scale settings or changed the screen extension. Let's figure out how to fix the situation and reduce the scale for PCs with different operating systems.
The undoubted leader, the bulk of the PCs work using this shell. Let's deal with How to Reduce Screen Scale on Computer With Windows.
If large screen icons have caused a resolution change, then you need to return the settings to the framework recommended. To do this, it is enough to climb on an empty place right-click and select the menu item "Screen Resolution". In the appropriate paragraph, the drop-down menu will show the available parameters and allocate the recommended value in accordance with the diagonal of the current monitor. Choose this value.
If you need to reduce the size of not only icons, but also the inscriptions, then in the current resolution setting window, select the "Make text and other elements greater than or less". The link will open the window that is responsible for the convenience of reading from the screen, there are three variants of the screen in it.
You can also change the size of the icons on the screen by clicking the right mouse button on the empty space. Select "View" and set the preferred size of shortcuts, three options are available: small, usual and large. In addition, you can reduce the scale of the icons by pressing the Ctrl button and twisting the mouse wheel.
Apple operating system
Recently, Apple computers are increasingly popular. Everyone knows that these devices have their own operating system, so it is necessary to clarify How to Reduce Screen Scale on Computer Mac OS X.
- Click on the apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select the System Settings section. Then go to the "Universal Access" section locate the "View" panel and open it. In the window that opens, find the "Scale" or Zoom parameter and activate it. After that, to reduce the screen, it will be enough to press the Command button and keeping it several times to press "-" until the desired result is achieved.
- You can also use a mouse with a wheel to adjust the zoom. To do this, it is enough to press the Command button and twist the wheel while the scale does not accept the required value.
Similarly, the Trekpad will cope with the task. Press the hot button and spend on the track with two fingers down to reduce and vice versa.
Scaling in Linux
Another OS, who wants to pay attention. Although it is more used to maintain servers, often the shell is found from ordinary users.
Scale control in this shell is no less simple than in previous versions. Depending on the situation, consider the process of reducing or increasing the zoom necessary for more convenient use by the device. The only refinement, the approach is valid only within the framework of the file browser and does not affect the scale of the desktop.
Click and hold the Ctrl key and at the same time click "-" or the scroll mouse back. This allows you to reduce the current scale. In addition, you can right-click in an empty screen location and select the Zoom Out or "Reduce" command. To increase, respectively, reverse action.
After reading the article, neither one of the users should not have the question How to Reduce Screen Scale on Computer Since the question is considered as detailed as possible.
Users who work on the Internet are often interested in how to change the scale of the pages in the browser to increase the level of convenience or avoid eye load. The actions algorithm depends on the type of browser, because the features and settings of each web conductor are individual. Below will look at the recommendations for different types of programs.
How to change the scale of the page in the browser
Today, many are faced with the problem that the information in the web conductor window is too small and it is inconvenient to read. There are other situations where drawings and text are overly large, which does not allow to cover and quickly analyze the available information. To solve the problem you need to know how in the browser to reduce the scale of the page or make changes towards the increase. Consider the actions algorithm for different programs.
Optionally, you can change the scale of all or only one page. Consider each of the options.
To change scaling for all pages, do the following:
- Click on the three stripes icon (settings).
- Enter the Sites section.
- Find the page "Page Scale" and select the required value from the drop-down list.
After entering a specific site, you can change the scale in the browser for one page. For this:
- Click on the settings icon;
- In the menu that appears, you can change the scale using the Plus buttons, Minus, as well as "deploy a full screen".
Scaling change is available with hot buttons. For example, the clamping Ctrl and "+" allows you to increase it, and Ctrl and "-" - reduce. Alternative option is to use gestures, but for this you need to make the necessary settings in advance.
Information about the changes made is stored in the program, so at the next login to the page made data will be saved.
To reduce the scope of the screen in the browser or, on the contrary, to increase it, you can use two ways.
- Press 3 points on top to the right;
- Select an increase or decrease in scale.
If necessary, use a combination of hot keys. Here the triggering Ctrl and "+" allows you to change the data - zoom in scale, and Ctrl and "-" - reduce.
Many people still use IE web conductors. But before increasing the page size in the browser or reduce it, it is necessary to take into account the program version. We highlight the main options:
- For IE 8, go to the SERVICE section, and after enter the scaling change section. There, select the desired value by pressing the item is special, then set the appropriate parameter. If you wish, you can simply change the size of the text. To do this, it is enough to press the ALT button until the menu appears, and then select the type and font size.
- IE 9. Locate the screen from the bottom of the screen near the scale button. Select the desired parameter after clicking the link Special and specify information. Alternative solution - change the size of the text. In this case, click on the page button and select the font size (specify the parameter item).
One of the most sought-after browsers is considered Google Chrome. Not surprisingly, users often ask how to change the page size in this browser.
Standard Menu Menu:
- Run the program on the PC.
- On the right above click on the settings and control icon (three points).
- Enter the scale of the scale and select the desired size (to enlarge and decrease, press the plus and minus, respectively, and for a full-screen mode, the button with a square window.
You can use the combination of hot buttons to accelerate the work. Here clicking Ctrl and "+" allows you to increase the size, and Ctrl and "-" - to reduce.
For convenience, you can use the browser settings for all pages at the same time (for video files, pictures and text). The algorithm is:
- Enter the program;
- On the right at the top, press three points (settings);
- Enter the section appearance;
- Select the desired option - changing the size of the entire content (Page Masting) or Text Information (Font Setting).
No less popular question - how to increase the scale of the browser window or text in Mozilla Firefox. The purpose of such actions is the improvement of general readability.
To change the scaling of the entire site in the browser, take such steps:
- Click on the icon with three stripes on the right above;
- Locate the scale button below;
- Click on the "plus" or "minus" to install the required parameter;
Alternatively, you can use the hot buttons Ctrl and "+" and Ctrl and "-". To set the desired scaling for all pages, you can use the Fixed Zoom application or, as an option, ZOOM Page WE.
To change the size of the text:
- Click on Alt;
- Find the View section in the menu;
- Enter the link scale;
- Select only text.
If you wish, you can configure the browser to apply the minimum text size for the entire page. In this case, the program will be able to change the display taking into account the user's preferences.
To reduce the minimum size:
- Click on the icon with three stripes;
- Select Settings;
- Enter the contents section;
- Source down to the language and appearance;
- In the section Fonts and colors, click the button additionally;
- Choose a minimum size in pixels;
- Save the settings.
Now consider how in the browser to change the size of the site or text for the web conductor opera. Windows users can make such steps:
- Enter the Opera menu;
- Go to Zoom and press the "Plus" or "minus" button.
To change the parameter, you can use the hot buttons Ctrl and "+" or Ctrl and "-".
For further convenience, you can set the default scaling. For this:
- Click on the main;
- In the Registration section, find Page Zoom;
- Select the appropriate option.
After applying, all the page-opened pages will be shown in the required amount. If some sites have already been open, they need to restart them.
If you wish in a safari browser, you can change the scaling of one or immediately all pages.
In the first case, do such steps:
- Go to the view;
- Click to enlarge (plus) or use the mouse if there is a text support.
To change only text information, in the View section, change the text only to the scale.
To change scaling over all pages, make these steps:
- Enter the Safari menu;
- Go to the settings;
- go to the add-ons section;
- Put the mark near the font size is always at least ";
- Select a suitable digit.
After performing these actions, the font will be changed for all browser pages.
How to cancel changes?
With further use, it may be necessary to cancel the settings made earlier. Here you need to act with the browser.
- Enter the settings (symbol with three stripes);
- Go to the Sites section;
- Find the block scale block;
- Click setting up sites;
- Select the necessary resources where changes are no longer needed;
- Click the Delete button at the bottom.
To set a standard scale in the amount of 100%, it is sufficient to press Ctrl and "0"
Microsoft EDGE - Options:
- Enter the parameters and the other, and then select the Fullscreen mode.
- Use a combination of hotkeys to change the scale of the page in the browser - Ctrl and "0".
Internet Explorer - Methods for different versions:
- In IE 8, click on the arrow to the right at the bottom of the screen, allowing you to change, then select the item is special and return the same value.
- In IE 9, log in to the service and select the appropriate scaling point. There specify the standard page scale in the browser.
- Enter the program.
- Click on the icon with three points on the right above.
- Return the scale to 100%.
Alternative - Use the hot keys E Ctrl and "+" or Ctrl and "-" to obtain a 100% scale.
- Enter the section with three stripes.
- Set the 100% parameter in the ZOOM section.
Another option, how to change the scale of the page in the browser - press Ctrl and 0 in the browser to reset information.
- Enter the Opera Network section.
- In the ZOOM section using the plus and minus, change the figure by 100%.
To return to the original format, if the settings were installed for all sites, log in to the menu, ZOOM, and there is a scaling.
Safari - Methods:
- Enter the View section, and there set the previous settings.
- Go to the Safari menu, then settings, and after the addition, where you remove the mark with the "font size is always not less."
Now you know how to change the scale of pages in different browsers and return the settings to the former format (if the edits are no longer needed).
How to change the browser window
The windows scale control in the browser using the keyboard and the special menus significantly reduces the time spent on the search for information and viewing sites on the Internet. Using simple and accessible to memorize a combination of buttons, you can easily place the necessary text, pictures or video in the visible area area.
How to reduce page scale
Working with the elements of the site page and their dimensions more often implies an increase in the size of the text and images. The need to reduce the text or image occurs in several cases:
- The user is the owner of a small monitor (less than 19 inches) with a limited resolution choice;
- The page contains major pictures that interfere with the perception of text;
- The page designer on the site unsuccessfully set the original width or height for icons or letters;
- Sometimes it is necessary to reduce the scope of the screen to place all the items into the visibility zone.
There are several popular browsers, each of which in its own way offers the functions of changing the size of the displayed content. Based on these programs, dozens of similar applications with similar functionality are created, so the article addresses only frequently used programs:
- Google Chrome;
- Mozilla Firefox;
- Internet Explorer;
- Safari (Apple Mac platform).
To learn how to change the scales of the window inside the browser from Yandex, use the Google Chrome data. This program was created on the basis of the FREE distributed source code Chromium, as well as the browser from Google. Less popular software products use similar content management schemes. The program sometimes provides for the ability to change the hotkeys to more convenient to work with the window.
In the "Settings" menu
Use the mouse to click on the menu opening at the top. It can be like a whole line with the inscription "View" among others and single icons. In Opera, this is an icon with an appropriate logo, and in Chrome such an element is located on the right upper part of the toolbar (button with three horizontal stripes). Open the menu one of the specified methods, which will lead you to the desired item and buttons to increase or decrease it. Press the element with the "-" sign until the result remains satisfied.
An alternative to a series of clicks in the browser window will use hot keys or key combination to change the dimensions of icons and symbols. Most browsers use the standard "Ctrl + -" combination, which changes the size of all items in the window to a fixed number of percent relative to the source value. The Apple Mac platform uses a similar key combination with amendment to other characters for control keys.
How to zoom out screen scoop
Amend the size of the image of web content in the most side can be similar to the actions specified above. The same menu is used to reduce or increase, as well as to reset the parameter to its original value. Increasing key combination - "Ctrl" and "+". Use "+" on an additional keyboard to avoid conflicts with other keyboard combinations. The ability to increase the scope on the screen is used in working with text written by small letters.
How to change the size of the screen on the computer
The personal computer is equipped with a full-format keyboard, so the necessary keyboard combinations are easily recruited here. Expansion or reduction of page items is used on any sites. In Vkontakte and in Odnoklassniki, you will be useful to reduce to improve the visual perception of the page. Thanks to several blocks of buttons, you can change everything, using the keys to which it is easier to reach. This means that you can increase the screen in the VC, you can at least two key combinations, and it is possible to reduce the page in contact by the same methods.
How to change the scale on the laptop
The laptop keyboard slightly limits the key combinations used in order to change the video or the size of the rows in the window. You will find on your keyboard at least one set of "+" buttons, "-" and "0" for such a goal. The combination of "Ctrl + 0" is useful to change the values back to 100%, for example, in a situation where you excessively expanded text or images. This combination reduces content and returns a page in the original appearance. Then you can increase the page scale to another value.
Video: How to change screen expansion
How to increase page scale in Chrome, Opera, Mozilla?Found in the text error? Highlight it, press Ctrl + Enter and we will fix everything!